GENERAL CONDUCT AND SAFETY
Rules and Tech will be enforced by Race Tech and one representative assigned by Race Host. Flagrant safety violations will result in
disqualification and possible suspension.
Confrontational behavior and belligerence will result in immediate disqualification and removal from venue. Additional bans and suspensions will be implemented as deemed fitting.
Racers unable to stage when called to line will have 2 minutes to inform Race tech regarding delay. A maximum of 5 additional minutes will be afforded to stage and race said vehicle. Failure to do so
will result in forfeiture of that run.
Race host's will provide some form of substantial barrier or berm walls to protect spectators from race vehicles.
Poor Sportsmanship and Fighting or arguing will not be tolerated amongst racers or their pit crews. This will be grounds for ejection and
Represent our sport as professionals!
Protest Fee $100.00 up front.
Engine Teardown $400.00 if legal.
Does not apply to mandatory huff.
1. All vehicles will be inspected for safe operation and safety equipment at each race.
2. Vehicle inspections will be done by the representatives of that class. One race leniency at discretion of all drivers except for safety
3. Drivers must remove any loose items from vehicle to prevent them from falling out during the run.
4. HELMETS must be worn by all drivers, failure to do so will result indisqualification. No exceptions.
5. Excluding driveline parts, components that continue to break including but not limited to, suspension, brake or steering mechanisms or
frame structures will be considered a safety violation and will result in disqualification for that run as well as not being allowed to race until the problem is permanently corrected.
6. All vehicles must come to a complete stop after a full run. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
7. Unsportsmanlike conduct will be grounds for indefinite suspension from racing. This includes arguing with officials or other drivers.
Disputes should be brought to the attention of the event host before any other action is taken.
8. Vehicles may be reinspected at any time to ensure safety and fair play. Your cooperation and honesty is appreciated.
9. No alcohol or illegal drugs will be allowed in the pits by driver or pit crew.
10. Call time to starting line is 2 minutes. Time starts when previous vehicle is clear of pit and driver is called to stage.
11. All drivers must attend drivers meeting.
12. Best time will be used to determine winner. In the event of a tie second run will be used for tie breaker.
13. Late entries if permitted will run middle twice.
14. All events are required to have paramedics and security on premises. Proof of insurance will be posted conspicuously.
15. Fire extinguisher will be stationed at start line and finish.
16. Race host may not bend rules for locals or friends. Tech official will have final say.
TIMING LIGHTS AND TECH
The Tech Director will be paid the sum of $100.00 in addition to 1 free race entry fee to provide timing light set-up and support along with starting line officiating. The race host will provide all
other personnel required to safely run and organize race event.
ALL RACE HOSTS - Pits should be made at least 20 feet wide and boundaries must be marked with flag or ribbon. Host must maintain integrity of boundaries throughout event. This will prevent any
confusion on out of bounds disqualification. If at anytime a racers vehicle tears or crosses ribbon, vehicle will be disqualified for that run!